Sunday, July 12, 2009

My T-Shirt Quilt

I've a habit of keeping around t-shirts that have passed their prime, so Amy offered to make me a quilt out of what we had in my dresser and scraps of fabric from all the projects Amy's worked on over the last few years, and here's what the final product looks like. It's pretty sweet - I've already taken a nap with this beauty!

 


She monogrammed it for me with Harry Potter style letters too!

 


If you want to see what the shirts are from, I posted a little guide: T-Shirt Guide

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty amazing Amy!!

Valeri said...

I'm impressed! Good job, Amy!

Verity said...

WOW NOW! That is seriously a lot of fun. What a kind, talented wife you have! :)

momsheen said...

I wish I had some decent t-shirts to make a quilt out of! :)

Gpa Sheen said...

I've got lots of t-shirts, Donna!!

Fred & Charlene said...

Amy, you create the most awesome quilts!!! This is just one of your special gifts.