Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Few Videos and a Note

Here's my note.  Basically, we don't really blog any more.  It's not that we don't love you, all you 5 or so who read this.  Really, we do love you.  But the reality is, there's so many other ways to quickly share information about us and what is going on - Facebook, Google+, Twitter, photo sharing sites...  In general when I sit down to try to type up a blog, I end up spending way too much time - sometimes up to a couple hours on a single post.  I think it's the fact that blogs allow you to type as much as you like that makes it difficult for it to be a super efficient tool for me.  Anyhow, if you'd like to know what's going on more than the every 6 month or so picture or video or diatribe that I post here, let me know.  I can point you to any of these other tools that we're more frequently using. 
And one more to grow on!

1 comment:

momsheen said...

Thank you for making and saving these for the non-techy set that stalk your blog!
What great backyard fun you guys have - BUT please be careful!