Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Some great pictures... some ok ones too.

Check out flickr for some updated pics of the fam. My dad's been asking for some pictures of my car, so I posted what I had there too. It's a good time in the Sheen house everyone!

Also, I don't have pictures of it here, but last Friday we had a chance to listen to President Packer talk to all the seminary teachers and their spouses. It was pretty cool at the end that he gave an apostolic blessing to all the seminary teachers' children and grandchildren - so with Amy's mom still teaching seminary, our kids got double blessed. Pretty amazing.

3 comments:

Verity said...

Nice car!!!

Chris said...

You know the pictures of the amusement park look likes it is one of those places where you expect a creepy clown to come around the corner. - Brant

MB said...

Hi guys! Misty (Ison) Brough here (you know, from the BC!)! Stop on by our family's blog too when you get a chance!
broughfamily.com
Love the pictures of the kids!