Saturday, February 23, 2008

Abby's Survey

This past Thursday Abby and I had a date at her preschool - "Pops and Pizza". We had plenty to eat and made and painted an airplane. The best part of it was the toy and survey that Abby had made for me. Here are a few samples of the survey:

"My mom calls my dad 'M'."
"I call my dad 'con boo boo'."
"My dad's favorite game is 'caboose'."
"For work, my dad 'makes money'."
"My dad drives a 'he crashed his car'."
"My dad's favorite show is 'American Idol'."

So, I don't know when I was last called "M", or when Abby called me "con boo boo", or what the game "caboose" is. And, I'm a little embarrassed that we watch American Idol enough that Abby thinks it's my favorite show, but there you go.

4 comments:

Verity said...

Abby is adorable! I'm pretty impressed that you could get away from work and come to her school, too. Way to go, Dad!

Call Me Grizzly said...

Dude, show the love to Idol. We're avid fanatics too!!!

Gpa Sheen said...

My favorite show is "The Biggest Loser"! Wonder why.
What great quality dad/daughter time, "M"! Hope there's pictures to share. :)

Rachel Gillie said...

Logan, so I was blog stalking old college friends to see how everyone is doing and I came across your blog. Your family is adorable! It is so fun to see how far everyone has come over the past ten years. So this is just a quick HI!