Sunday, February 17, 2008

Been tagged

So Verity tagged me and wanted me to post 6 things that people may not know about me. I'm not sure I'll leave this post up, so enjoy it while you can. Here's my go at it:

1. I've said a lot of dumb things in my life, but one of the more embarassing ones happened when I failed or didn't score well on a math test in college: "But I was math club president!" followed by some kind of pouting. Just mull it over, and I think you can think of any number of ways that this was just plain lame. You're probably embarassed just having read that.

2. I've also done a number of dumb things in my life, but perhaps one of the worst was when Amy and I had just been dating, and I was invited to go to dinner with her mom and some of her family. We were at dinner at a nicer restaurant and everyone was talking about things that I had nothing to say anything about (or I was nervous out of my mind). So I pulled out a letter I had gotten that day from D-rock and started to read it. I didn't think much about it at the time, but Amy was mortified that yes, I was her boyfriend - you know, the guy that doesn't have social skills. I may as well have picked my nose.

3. I can/have thrown discs for disc/frisbee golf over the length of a footbal field, but I can rarely make a put in from 20 feet away. grr.

4. My favorite car of all time was my '89 Nissan Sentra that was nick named "Tin Can". I must have sunk over $5k in repairs for a car that I bought for $1500, but I loved it. I've missed it so as I've been looking for another car... *sigh*...

5. I only have 2 solo quarterback sacks that I can remember from highschool, but it was the same guy both times, just one year after the next.

6. I have a mishapen hair-line. I'm widow-peaking on one side and not on the other.

2 comments:

Verity said...

Awesome!!! Thanks! Now it's Amy's turn! :)

bedelia said...

I've always called the geo metro the tin can as well.