Saturday, August 1, 2009

Playhouse Sign

Tonight Abby recommended that we name the playhouse that we built a few months ago. After some intense debate, "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse", "Thomas the Train Clubhouse", "Clubhouse Clubhouse" and several other names got dropped and we settled on "The Clubhouse". The best part for me was it was a chance to use the soldering iron that I bought a couple years ago for something really useful around the house. Where was the "Burning Things into Wood" merit badge when I was in scouts? I could have nailed that!

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jordy said...

I never thought of using a soldering iron for this, but that is awesome!

Fred & Charlene said...

Pretty fancy!! Very creative!!

Gpa Sheen said...

I tried mine on the tree outback for you-know-what and the bark was too tough. I have to figure out another way to do you-know-what to that tree.

Amy said...

What is "you-know-what"? It sounds a little creepy!

Gpa Sheen said...

It was Logan's idea to do you-know-what!

Dan said...

For those of us who are unaware of "you know what", can you fill us in? Is it like Voldemort?

Amy said...

For the record, I really have no idea what my dad is talking about. 100% clueless. "You-know-what" could be anything from using a acetylene blow torch to a pack of vanilla flavored zingers. I love you Dad, but I'm lost on this.