Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Texas 1, 2, and 3 and Sheen #4

When we went to Houston a few weeks ago the kids insisted that we were no longer in Texas. So the whole week we were repeatedly telling them that "No, Houston is in Texas too!"

Well today Collin told me that Grandma and Grandpa Sheen live in Texas 2, so we live in Texas 1, and Grandma Phillippi either lives in Texas 3 or California 3 (he wasn't sure which). I guess that would make lots of sense.

Oh and by the way little Sheen baby #4 is on its way.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations you guys!!:)

Jodi said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! What exciting news!

Heather said...

Yay!! Congrats!!

Gpa Sheen said...

Yippee! I have a baby coming as well, but I don't know what it is yet. Either bimmer or vette or jag or cam or truckie (the wanting is better than the having!).

momsheen said...

Hey, I want to be in Texas 1!!! How sweet!

momsheen said...

Congrats, too, on the little Sheener Beaner to be!!! :^)

Anne said...

hooray! hope you are feeling well, amy.

Verity said...

Hurray! :)

Kristina said...

Congratulations, guys!

MB said...

Amy, you and Logan have THE CUTEST kids! I'm sure this one coming is going to be equally adorable. All the best!