Sunday, May 9, 2010

Livy's Blessing and Evan's Birthday

Here are some pictures that we took after Livy's blessing and some pictures of Evan the morning of his birthday. We also went to Houston with my parents and had a party for the kids with lots of friends and family that weekend.  Unfortunately because we did so much in just a weeks time I was so busy that I didn't take many pictures.  So I am relying on my parents blog site for the pictorial journal of our time with them.  You can view it at http://phillippiphamily.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Verity said...

Loved the group pic on the church lawn!

Heather said...

So precious!! Your family is just the cutest. BTW, we just painted Addi's room the same color as Abby's room. :) It looks great and I couldn't have done it without you!

Fred & Charlene said...

How wonderful to have Grandpa and Grandma Phillippi with you for Olivia's blessing. The family photo is glorious!!

momsheen said...

Thanks for letting us a be a part of the fun and celebrating! Wish we could be there for all of them 'cause you guys are a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Happy memories...kiss the kids for me!