Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Very First Post!



Well everyone, this is officially my very first post, (this is Amy by the way). I have always left this stuff up to my computer savvy husband, but I am tired of seeing my tired looking picture from minutes after I gave birth. And probably so are you! So here it goes:

We have had some great adventures with our little Evan Isaac since he was born. We have been to the Nut Tree in Vacaville, Newport Beach, Disneyland, Dallas, the Waco Zoo, the Dr. Pepper Museum, watched fire works, had his blessing, gone to the sprinkler park many times, and even the pool a few times. In his short two and a half months he has met almost all of his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins despite living quite a ways away from most of them! This kid gets out.

Before Evan I don't think we have ever done this much in such a short period of time.

We hope you enjoy some of his pictures.


Collin "teaching" Evan how to use his toy.


My three little angels.


We had my parents and Logan's parents with us for the day of Evan's blessing.


A close up on the star himself.

6 comments:

Mamamanya said...

WOOO-HOOO AMY!!! So great to hear you all are still alive and doing things! J/K. I love the post and the pics. Your little Evan is a handsome little man...love the close up of him sleeping...I could just eat him up :)

Christie said...

Aw, love those pics, Amy! You have the cutest kids!

Verity said...

HURRAY! Keep 'em coming, Amy! This post had me tickled pink, er, blue. The pictures were so wonderful!!!

Tomasito y Lydia Lemon said...

Woohoo, Amy! Thanks for the update and great pictures. What happened to Abby's arm?! Keep the blogs coming, please!

Vicki P. said...

Yippie Amy, so glad you are blogging!! Looks great, love seeing those beautiful kids you have. We are totaling enjoying our Grandchildren being here in California. Fun in the Sun! Love, Vicki

Valeri said...

Yay! Welcome to blogging, Amy! Evan is adorable as are all of your children! I'm glad you guys are doing so well. Your parents still look as youthful as always!