Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bluebonnets - attempt #1

We love taking pictures in the bluebonnets each year ...well maybe not the kids ...or Logan, but I do!  I love having them in matching Easter outfits amongst Texas' most popular and beautiful flowers.  This year we have had very little rain so the bluebonnets out here are a little smaller and harder to find.  But we found this little patch.  Since we had our family pictures done this fall by a professional (Kristen Duke Photography)  I think I have gotten more critical of shadows and things.  So I may try to get a few more in the evening hours next week sometime, we'll see.





4 comments:

momsheen said...

You are sooooo good at picking out cute outfits for the kids! They look darling as always! :)

Gpa Sheen said...

Those pictures are awesome! Happy Easter!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Fred & Charlene said...

Four precious, awesome great-grand children. We LOVE YOU!!