Sunday, April 3, 2011

Overdue Photos - Part 1

I titled this "overdue", but what does that really mean when you're talking about your own blog.  It's not like I'm really under the gun trying to meet a deadline...

Anyhow, since learning to post low quality pics from my iPod, I've neglected to take time to get some better images off our camera and post them here.  Most of the following happened sometime in Q1 2011 - I hope you enjoy the pics!

Sleepover






Well it looks like one.  When we had Brian and Amanda stay with us for a while, I moved a TV into the loft, and the older kids fell asleep to a movie one night on the weekend.  I just thought it was cute to see them all asleep with their sleeping bags...

2 comments:

momsheen said...

It's so amazing how kids can fall asleep almost anywhere! They are adorable grandkids. :)

Verity said...

Cute!!!!