Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An Engineering Mind

So I went to school with this guy named Todd who now works here at NI. A couple of weeks ago we had a conference for work (which I'm guessing no one who reads this blog cares about) where they showed videos that he had put together and posted on a blog called An Engineering Mind. I didn't get to see them for whatever reason, but watched them during lunch today at my desk, and laughed out loud. Perhaps it's just because I'm an engineer, but I like to think that with comic education steeped in Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Tommy Boy, Scrubs, and the Office, I can't be alone in thinking these are funny.

Engineering Bedtime Stories



Dealing with Bullies



Superman is no Engineer

5 comments:

Jordy said...

That's great.

Jordy said...

I went to his site and watched more of them... they are all awesome!

Chris said...

I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while. I think these are very funny, but if you are an engineer they are atypical.

Verity said...

Lots of fun! I'll make sure Jason knows about these. ;)

Erickson Fam said...

NICE! Thanks for sharing. I have to admit it was pretty dang funny!